Share YOUR Trend!
Found an interesting trend? you can SHARE IT. If you have the code, just embed it in the post (you need to be logged in)
Here is the simplest way you can do it. Just fill in boxes with up to five terms and press submit to see!
- Each term (box) will form ONE trendline. Enter (apple) in the first box to see the search trend for the word (apple) alone. Enter “orange” in the 2nd box to compare the search terms for (apple) and (orange), etc… up to 5 terms
- Each term can be a single word (apple), multiple words without quotations (big red apple) (i.e. any combo containing those words will be counted), or multiple words between quotations (“big red apple”) for the exact phrase.
- If you want to see the trend of one term OR another, separate the 2 terms with a vertical bar | (red apple | green apple)
- If you want to exclude a certain word use the – sign (apple -steve) will exclude searches containing (steve) for example, if you want to focus on searches for the actual fruit, and not the company
- Once you are satisfied with the result, copy the code and POST IT. Make sure the HTML -not Visual- tab is chosen when you paste. Add a title of your choice. Then click PUBLISH. Optionally you can choose the category(ies) and enter simple tags, or we can do that ourselves later on. Happy Trending!
Note: If you want your own avatar to go with your user account, get one at Gravatar. That’s how WordPress assigns avatars.